Home > News > How to make your order

News

How to make your order
2014-06-20 17:33:50
1
How to order
    You can order Siyu Wooden Toys by Fax, E-mail & Order online;   
2
Size & Style
    You can order Siyu Wooden Toys in any size or style or your design.  
3
Process
    a). you confirm order and pay the advance;
    b). we design per your requirements and then e-mail you for confirmation;  
    c). we make the samples of your products;
    d). we e-mail photos of the product to you for final confirmation;
    e).The products are delivered to you.
4
Price
    a). Ask for the quotation according as your demand.
    b). For a cost estimate on customized Inflatable please send an email with your requirements.
5
Confirm order
    Send us the products number, photos, size, and other demand by: 
    a). e-mail us
    b). Fax us we will e-mail you a confirmative order form by scan.  
6
Payment
    30% in advance, and the other 70% must be paied Before we consign  
7
Lead Time
    Our regular lead time is 15-30 days, excluding air transit time, from the date of confirmation.However, it can be +/-     depending on the design and also the dimensions and quantities.
8
Transport
    Can be transported by air on airport to airport basis or by sea. The approximate transit time is 5 days or above.
9
After service
    East is responsible for making some modifications as you need and your purchase can be reproducted and   refunded if
    there are serious quality problems.
 

Share |
Previous   [Return Home] [Print] [Go Back]   Next

Contact Us